Safe and Unsafe Foods For Your Dog: Infographic
This Petrage infographic below lists 6 unsafe foods for your pet and 6 safe alternatives. You should never feed your dog any of these unsafe foods as they could lead to serious health complications. Many of these foods contain toxins that can harm your pet. This infographic makes a great point of reference to keep your dog healthy and happy!
Knowing what foods are toxic can save your pups life.
Take the quiz for safe and unsafe foods for your dog here: TAKE QUIZ HERE
Unsafe Foods For Dogs
- Macadamia Nuts – yummy nuts!! but the fats in these nuts are unsafe for dogs and can cause vomiting, diarrhea and sometimes pancreatitis in dogs.
- Avocados – contain a toxin known as Persin that can be extremely unsafe for your dog. Keep the GUAC away from your dogs!
- Grapes and Raisins – can cause kidney cancer in dogs, a small a amount can be unsafe for your dog and make them very sick. WINE TOO!
- Chocolate – contains theobromine which is unsafe for all dogs. Don’t let your stress eating effect your furry child.
- Coffee/Tea & Caffeine – can be unsafe for dogs due to that fact that is may cause irregular heart beat. Keep your morning “joe” away from your furry friend!
- Alcohol – just no. be a responsible pet owner and keep the booze away from your pup! Alcohol can is very unhealthy for your dog.
Take a look at this link to pets.webmd to see more unsafe foods for your pup!